Over 40 Years of South Florida Real Estate Experience
Berta Correa, licensed real estate broker, with over 40 years of experience in the South Florida is able to help you find and acquire your dream property.
Whether you want a luxury condo on the ocean, a deep-water home on the river, or an estate home on a golf course – let me personally assist you in realizing the American Dream. I will help you fulfill that dream!!
Someone with experience has seen markets up and down, good and bad, and helped customers make the right moves through it all. That’s who will help you make the right decisions today.
Honesty and Performance! Someone you can trust.
The most important thing when choosing a real estate professional is to find someone you can trust. I have a history of success and integrity in real estate that you can depend on. I am an experienced negotiator with expert knowledge of the local market. You can count on me to always work with your interests in mind, and to represent you and your wishes to the best of my ability.
Customers for Life
Every one of my clients is unique, and that is exactly how I treat him or her. I’m proud to say that a high percentage of my business comes from past clients-from people who choose my services time and again. I don’t measure my success by sales, but by the relationships I build along the way.
Someone who wants the same thing you do
I want you to be 100% satisfied, both with my service and with your new property.
Did you know?
I will involve myself in your home search as much or as little as you like, and will communicate information to you on a schedule and in a fashion that suits you best. My goal is to make every customer a customer for life, so my job isn’t done until you are completely happy in your new home.
”Good communication is the cornerstone of any successful relationship. You can count on me to provide you with the information you need on a schedule and in a manner that suits you best…”
- Broker President
- Fort Lauderdale Resident since 1974
- Over 40 years experience Real Estate Law & Sales
- Real Estate Paralegal
- Real Estate License since 1980
- Broker License since 1988
- Founded Millennium Sales and Investments in 1999
- Fluent in English & Spanish
- Capture Local, National & International Buyers & Sellers
- Representing some of the most reputable Builders in South Florida
- Proven record of satisfied customers
- Multi-million dollar producer
- Member of Realtor Association of Greater Fort Lauderdale
- Notary Public
- Member National Association of Realtors
- Member of Realtor Association of Greater Miami and the Beaches
- Member South Broward Board of Realtors
- Member of National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO)
- Luxury Waterfront
- Luxury Golf Communities in South Florida
- Ocean Front Luxury Condominiums & Town homes
- New Construction by the most reputable builders
Cities We Serve
- Fort Lauderdale: Las Olas, Rio Vista, Victoria Park, Harbour Beach, Coral Ridge, Bay Colony
- Lighthouse Point
- Coral Springs
- Boca Raton
- West Palm Beach
- Greater Orlando Orange and Seminole Counties
Communities We Serve
- Heron Bay
- Parkland Isles
- Grand Cypress Estates
- Madison Green
- Polo Club in Palm Beach County