Vacation in Fort Lauderdale – with your dog.
Did you know that a recent survey showed that 90% of dog-owning travellers consider their pet when booking accommodation? If you’re one of that huge number of people, then allow me to introduce to you our Fort Lauderdale vacation paradise – and yes, your dog is most welcome too.
In fact, we have special treats and amenities that are especially for him or her. But first, let’s look at your gorgeous home-from-home.
Yes, that’s your apartment on the right – upper floor. It has direct views over the wonderful Rio Grande canal. Right from your apartment, you can watch the water traffic go by. From the upper balcony or from the dock, enjoy your morning coffee or your evening glass of wine watching yachts, cruisers, paddle-boarders and more.
The apartment is located midway between the famous Fort Lauderdale Beach and the fabulous Las Olas Boulevard with its incredible boutiques, galleries and dining options – and many of those restaurants and cafés are dog-friendly.
Your vacation apartment is close to the very best Fort Lauderdale can offer – art museums, theatres, concert venues, historical sites, fine dining and so many attractions and events. And for your dog? In your apartment you’ll find:
- A beautiful, ultra-soft microfibre dog bed
- Organic dog treats
- Feeding and water bowls
- Custom-prepared book showing all the local facilities available to your pet
- Aromatherapy dog shampoo and conditioner (great for after the beach)
- Dog towel
- Collapsible dog bowl for when you’re out sightseeing
- Um … waste bags
And for the human guests?
- A cute Mid Century Modern apartment right on the water
- Free wifi and cable TV
- Free designated parking right in front of the building
- Central air conditioning (so important in Florida)
- Beach chairs, beach umbrella, cooler for your snacks
- Onsite manager to answer your questions / supply extra provisions
- Tourist guides and money-off coupons
- Top quality linens and towels